Monday, February 21, 2011

Falling Skies Update...

I realize that some of the folks checking out this blog are probably more interested in hearing the latest developments regarding Falling Skies than reading reviews of movies from 1975... shocking!

But the truth is, the latest developments are simply "more of the same." Very interesting to me, of course, but... in short, FX are still being created, episode cuts are being locked... all the finalizing work is "in process."

Of course I've seen all the episodes in various phases of development, and five or so that are now more or less finished (FX done, music locked and the color properly timed). As usual, I am mightily impressed with the amount of effort that goes into polishing these shows to a shine. In virtually every instance, what I am seeing is better than I imagined when I was writing/producing, so that's been really fun. And trust me, it's not always the case!

We're still on target for a Summer 2011 unveiling... as we get closer to the date hopefully I can start spilling a little more info, and when the show actually hits air I can finally talk about the shows themselves with more specificity. Right now I just want the surprises to remain surprising...