Sunday, February 27, 2011

Falling Skies - The Many Promos Of...

Tired of me talking about Falling Skies? Well, all sorts of Falling Skies trailer fun can be SEEN here at Slashfilm...

http://www.slashfilm.com/steven-spielbergs-alien-tv-series-falling-skies-trailer-2/

I saw two more mostly finished episodes last week (as in, with most of the finished FX, music, color timing, etc.) and yep, they're looking good. Only two more to go, coincidentally the two I actually wrote as opposed to "overseeing" in my co-exec producer capacity. No spoilers allowed, but one of the two is the season finale, which involves quite a bit of FX excitement. There are actually scenes from many episodes sprinkled through the trailers... it's fun for me to go, "hey, that's episode #103, and that's #109, and that's #106!" Of course, I am easily amused!