Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bit And Pieces...

I hope folks got a chance to catch Bruce Campbell during one of his appearances with My Name Is Bruce; his Q & A's have been flat out hilarious. Last night's edition at the Nuart Theater in Los Angeles (at one of three sold out screenings) was just great.

Curious about the television version of Timecop? No? Well, jeez, you don't have to be rude about it! For the rest, the fine folks at McFarland have just released "Science Fiction Television Series, 1990 - 2004", featuring a chapter about Timecop the series and an interview with yours truly. Timecop was my first television experience, memorable mostly in that I learned a lot. Or not much, depending on who you talk to.

Portland radio hosts Cort and Fat Boy are going to be presenting Battlestar Galactica on the big screen up in Portland for the duration of this last run, and I'll be flying up for "my" last episode of the show, "The Oath", which will play January 30th. I may do a Q & A and give away the finale (just kidding, Ron!) so if you're in Portland and interested in all things BSG, drop on by. It's at the Bagdad Theater (three blocks from one of the many rental houses I endured while living in Portland) and I'm sure there will be more mentions as the time draws nearer. I also did a radio interview with these guys a few days ago discussing BSG, Heroes, Bruce and whatever else felt "germane."