Friday, August 22, 2008

Onward and Heroes-Ward...

I can finally get a little less cryptic about one thing... I have made a lateral shift in the NBC/Universal universe and joined the show Heroes as a consulting writer/producer. So far I've been catching up with the show's wonderful mythology (boy, I thought Battlestar was twisted!) while watching an amazing staff craft incredible stories. Emotional, suspenseful, and jam-packed with action. And after watching some of the upcoming episodes, I'm in awe at how much they manage to accomplish each day. Lots of people, from the fantastic cast and directors to the hard-working and super-talented crew, are working really hard to make this all happen.

I've been brought in to lend a hand with the second arc of season three, which promises to follow-up the first arc with even more excitement. And since I'm part time, I've got the best of both worlds, since I will continue plowing full-steam ahead on my feature work, too. Needless to say, I'm thrilled it all worked out, happy to be aboard and looking forward to doing what I can to keep a very sturdy train a'rolling...