Monday, August 20, 2007

My Name Is Bruce, that's right, BRUCE

It's been awhile since I had an update on our little epic, so here goes. Imagine old-style typewriters tap-tapping in the background as this news bulletin explodes across the internets...

Work continues apace on finishing MY NAME IS BRUCE the motion picture. Trust me, we're all itching to get 'er threaded up and throbbing inside your eager brain-pans. I've heard some of composer Joe (EVIL DEAD 2) LoDuca's soundtrack music, and it's pitch perfect. The terrifying Guan-Di monster is getting more monsterous by the day and the sound more soundariffic, but like fine wine, MNIB will not be released before its time. This is not because of any second thoughts, and in fact we (Bruce Campbell, Dark Horse honcho Mike Richardson and moi) are still gathering to palaver over a sequel. Nope. This post production stuff just takes time...

Okay, turn off the clickety-clack and return to your regularly scheduled blog...

8-30-07 ADDENDUM (and I mean DUM) -- corrected to fix the spelling of composer Joe LoDuca's name. I worked with a guy named Deluca once, sorry!

No comments: