Friday, September 07, 2012

No One Does Run-On Sentences Better...

...than former Gov. Sarah Palin.  Here she is on Fox News, responding to John Kerry's jab during this week's Democratic National Convention...

"How does he even know my name? I mean aren't these guys supposed to be these bigwig elites who don't waste their time on the little people like me, me representing the average American who yeah I did say in Alaska you can see Russia from our land base and I was making the point that we are strategically located on the globe and when it comes to transportation corridors and resources that are shared and fought over, Alaska and I as the governor, had known what I was doing in dealing with some international issues that had to do with our resources that could help secure the nation," Palin said. "So it's funny that he would take a little pot shot like that, but it's funny he even knows my name. "

Sometimes punctuation really IS our friend...

1 comment:

Muldfeld said...

I despise this woman more than nearly anyone (although I feel slightly sorry because she must have had a trashy background to have these screwed up values). Here selection and imposition on the world is something that will forever tarnish John McCain. He could have been a conservative who had some dumb views, but valiantly fought for human rights by investigating and opposing Bush's torture (along with Sen. Lindsay Graham) as well as recently standing up to Michelle Bachmann's assault on Secy. Clinton's aide and all Muslims. However, Palin really hurts him. It's very much the media's fault, too.

She should really stop talking like she's a little person, having made millions since QUITTING the governorship, which she should stop mentioning because SHE QUIT! Evil hag.