Sunday, August 09, 2009

More Examples Of Goodness In This World...

Law and Order: Criminal Intent -- marathon!

International Pop Overthrow Vol. 12 was just released. 3 CDs of brand new pop rock, a great sampler (70 tracks! 70 bands!), and CHEAP. Available from notlame.com!

Blu-ray Battlestar Galactica. I finally was able to watch an episode from season 4.5. My jaw dropped, as usual, at the insanely great work by our special FX crew.

Tubular Bells Special Edition. I love the Exorcist-ey feel I get when I put this one. Remastered and rejiggered by maestro Oldfield himself!

30,000 (!) songs on the i-pod!

Talking Points Memo (the website)!

Elvis Costello on August 18th at the Greek!

The Hard Case Crime paperback reissue series. Dozens of classic and new crime novels, with very cool covers!

District 9 looks good!

More goodness as it accumulates...