Thursday, July 09, 2009

Updates...

Nothing much to update, I've been in head-down, finish some scripts mode for quite some time now, and that's not going to change anytime soon. I'm guessing there will be news on at least one of the feature projects soon, but until it's officially unleashed, I still can't talk. To quote Plan 9 From Outer Space, "I'm muzzled by Army brass!!" Actually, I'm not, but you get the picture.

But on other fronts, I am told that the fine program Heroes will be doing a presentation at this year's San Diego Con, and with any luck I'll be sitting in the crowd with friends and fans enjoying the festivities. The convention is always a fun, though my time there will be circumvented by the realities of the workaday world. (Not complaining, just explaining...) But definitely come by the Heroes adventure if you get a chance...