Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ketchup...

It's been awhile since my last post... times flies when you're working like a madman! There have been some cool developments on the "active project" front but until it's all official, "move along, nothing to see here."

What else?

- Everyone should watch VIRTUALITY, the sci-fi series pilot by Ron Moore and Michael Taylor. It's on Fox FRIDAY NIGHT, June 26, and though I haven't seen it yet, given the pedigree I'm betting it's pretty darn good.

- San Diego Con is almost upon us (already), and barring disaster I hope to walk the halls again. I haven't missed a show since 1983, which is a little scary. At this point I'm not doing anything "official," but if that changes I'll post it. Otherwise I'll just be enjoying sunny San Diego and an insanely crowded convention center. Incidentally, if you haven't already picked up tickets, you may be out of luck... the entire show sold out a few weeks ago. However, I read an interview with one of the convention coordinators who said tickets sometimes become available closer to the show as folks/businesses cancel, plans change, etc.