Friday, May 11, 2007

Battlestar Galactica - Season Four

Couple of people have written asking me to comment on Edward James Olmos' interview at last night's Saturn Awards re: this being BSG's last season.

First, I'm presently in Vancouver B.C. attending to the pre-production on the first episodes of next season, so as far as I'm concerned, we're just gearing UP. And the stories we have so far for the season are really, really interesting/fun/dark/exciting/cool. As far as anything else goes, I'm just trying to make the best show(s) possible and I'll leave it to others discuss "the future." I got enough on my hands with the present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there anything the fans can do to get a season 5? if sales of the season 3 dvd set sell real well, will that change Sci-Fi/NBC's minds???

or is this maybe a super secret situation like Starbucks "death" last season and she came back???

iesb.com has the video interviews of Starbuck and Adama themselves announcing the gory news that the show is ending at season 4.

oh the horror!

Mark Verheiden said...

See Mr. Eick's comments (link in the blog) re: BSG for another view on the pending or not pending demise of BSG...