Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MY NAME IS BRUCE - SNEAK PREVIEW

Thanks to anonymous, who posted the following info down in the comments section:

"Hi. I just wanted to let you know that Bruce Campbell will be attending the sneak preview of My Name is Bruce at the Ashland Independent Film Festival in Ashland, Oregon on April 13, 2007. Also showing at that day are Bubba Ho-Tep, Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness."

There you go! All you Ashland Deadites, prepare yourself for an onslaught of Brucemania. Google the Festival for times and etc. And to tease you just a little more, here is another line of AUTHENTIC dialogue from the feature film, "My Name Is Bruce":

BRUCE: "My God, I can smell her chapstick!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

Steve Connelly here, we grew up together in Aloha, Though you probably knew my Brother Kieth better. I am not surprised by your success; it is pretty cool to know someone who ended up doing something for a living that they loved as a kid. I like you work, Keep it up!
Steve

Anonymous said...

Any news on a possible release date, I've noticed IMDB is saying October. What about how big a release it is likely to be, being over in the UK am I likely to see Bruce on the big screen or have to wait for a DVD.