Monday, February 26, 2007

A Minor MY NAME IS BRUCE Update

Like the headline says, I don't want to oversell this "news", but I've seen a new cut of the movie with temp music and sound fx, and guess what -- it's still funny! Actually, the music and fx add a lot to the insanity, which was already there. In spades, my friends, in spades...

Meanwhile, "stuff" continues behind the scenes as we get MNIB into optimum release shape. And there has been some fun, very early talk about a... gulp... will this jinx us? "Sequel."

So far there have only been a few photos released to whet your appetite for this epic, but hey, I'm the writer. To hell with the visuals!! Here is some actual, genuine, non-sequitur dialogue that you'll be hearing in the upcoming Dark Horse Indie Epic, MY NAME IS BRUCE:

BRUCE: "I don't care if you're the king of Kiss-My-Assia, I want some answers, chop chop!!"

More to come... IF YOU CAN TAKE IT...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, how are you?

I'm really looking forward to this film. But can you confirm that the "Ash" character & the "Evil Dead" movies are ever mentioned in this film? I've found your previous statements ambiguous when it comes to that topic. Can you clear it up once & for all for the fans? Thanks for your time!

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Thanks for the dialogue tidbit. :D Can't wait to see more promotional stuff released.