Friday, February 16, 2007

Battlestar Galactica - "A Day In The Life"

This Sunday on BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Admiral Adama reflects back on his life, both in the service and before, and we get an idea of why his son Lee was so cranky when they were first thrown together on Galactica. Meanwhile, Tyrol and Cally find themselves in a dire, life-threatening situation. To quote the great tag-line from the original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, "Who will survive, and what will be left of them?" Actually, I'm not sure that quote really fits their situation, but...

Who cares! Written by yours truly, directed by Rod Hardy, "Day In The Life" debuts SUNDAY NIGHT on the SCI-FI CHANNEL at 10:00 PM! Check it out!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to this episode and finally seeing some of Lee's backstory. Can't wait until Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Nice retcon, bud.

Jonathan said...

The thing is, I've been meaning to watch Battlestar Galactica forever. Except I don't want to watch new episodes because I want to watch the old ones first... but I can't find the time to watch all the old episodes.

Frankly, it seems like something I'd really get into though, and since Deadwood has been canceled, the only show I watch now is The Office.

I could use a new television show. Anybody want to tell me why I should give it a watch? :-P

Tony said...

Hello Mark
nice blog and great episode on Sunday night! Although I was a bit worried in the first few seconds that we see blond hair in Adama's bed that Starbuck had a new interest in Bill... ;p I really liked the last scene between Adama and Roslyn, a good example of how to use past continuity to build new characterization (and it was definitively less 'soapy' than Appollo and Starbuck :) )

Anonymous said...

Great episode. Your dialogue rocks!! Loved the father/son moments most of all. So happy to hear you have the green-light for season four.
Bret

Evan said...

Great episode, Mark. Tyrol and Cally's scene before they went out the hatch brought a tear to my eye. The stuff between Adama and Lee and Adama and Roslin were great too.

Anonymous said...

Truly one of the better episodes during this show's run.

As others have stated, the dialogue was wonderful.

Kudos!