Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My San Diego ComiCon Schedule

I suppose things can change, but at the moment I'm scheduled for three appearances at this year's big San Diego convention. They are:

Thursday, I'll be discussing all things "writing," answering questions about breaking into the business, breaking out of the business (infinitely easier, trust me), pencil VS pen, Final Draft VS Scriptware, Thor VS Hulk, whatever.

Friday, I'll be on a panel with Stan Lee and various other luminaries discussing writing movies based on comic books. I know Stan has been waiting to hear my thoughts on the process, maybe he'll finally be able to make the leap and get one of his characters on the silver screen...

Saturday, it's "Spotlight On" -- ME. Hosted by my pal Jeff Gelb, you will learn more than you ever needed to know about my bumpy career ride through Tinseltown and comics.

That's what I've got scheduled at the moment, I will add additional details (times, room #'s, etc.) as they become available...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excited to be there!