Friday, January 19, 2007

Battlestar Galactica & A New Interview

I just did an interview with Robert Taylor over at www.cominbookresources.com, which will be up in a week or so. CBR has a pull quote from my chat up this morning, though, that suggests Battlestar's THIRD season may be in jeopardy. That's just a mistake -- we're currently IN the third season, it's done, shot, in the can, with the next new episode debuting THIS SUNDAY NIGHT on the SCI-FI CHANNEL at 10:00 PM.

Since there seems to be some confusion here, let me try to be as clear as possible about what I "know." BSG hasn't been cancelled. We're waiting to see if the show's renewed for season four. There is a very cool BSG "movie" in the works that will be shot if BSG gets picked up for season four. That, I'm afraid, is the sum total of my "intel."

All that said, it sure would be great if lots of folks tuned in this weekend... new day! SUNDAY. New time! 10:00PM! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies!

No comments: