Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Name Is Bruce Update

I haven't forgotten my blogging duties, but I am currently plowing through a multitude of drop-dead deadlines so free time is at a minimum. However, I've had a chance to review some scenes from the upcoming Bruce Campbell epic MY NAME IS BRUCE, and I am pleased to report that all is well. Bruce is in top form, and the movie just plain looks great. Kudos to director of photography Kurt Rauf for doing a fine job with some delicate night photography, and in capturing some truly majestic moments, as when Bruce plays "Captain Stryker" in our film-within-a-film, CAVEALIEN.

So prepare yourselves, friends. We've got your monsters, your sleazy movie agents, your Romanian actresses who can barely speak English, and we've got Bruce Campbell as "Bruce Campbell", perhaps the least stalwart "stalwart hero" in the history of cinema. Still no word on a firm release date, but I will do my darnedest to keep you posted.

Meanwhile, here's your MNIB quote for the day: "Come on baby, let's swap some spit."

2 comments:

Deckle said...

Thank you for writing this movie Mark. I've never seen a buzz like this for a Bruce Campbell movie. We need this to get a theatrical release.

Deckle said...

Mike Richardson just confirmed a Theatrical Release for this movie. Once again, thank you for writing this movie.

http://www.bruce-campbell.blogspot.com