Friday, April 27, 2007

Update-a-rama

I know what you're thinking, an update? Come on, Mark, how about some more Rubinoos news?

Actually, the problem is that while much is happening, there's not much to "update" at the moment. But it's been awhile since I posted, so what the hey.

Regarding the upcoming EVIL DEAD comic book adaptation, artist John Bolton tells me the art for the four issue series is now complete, so hopefully we'll see a publication schedule on this puppy soon. I can't say it enough, John's painted artwork on this story is absolutely amazing...

Meanwhile, we continue to forge ahead on Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica, which is looking awfully exciting from this biased observer's POV. One of the joys of working on a show like BSG is exploring new territory with our cast of characters, and trust me, we're exploring!

More news as it develops. And check out the brand new DETROIT COBRAS CD, it's killer!

No comments: