Saturday, March 03, 2007

People I Like: Bob Greenberger

Just added another site to my list to the right. Check out the blog written by Bob Greenberger, a friend, former editor and all around good guy. Bob hired me for my first regular, monthly comic book (THE PHANTOM for DC Comics), which allowed me to quit my very unsatisfying day job at the Los Angeles Times and start... well, my career. But please don't hold that against him, he didn't know what he was unleashing, honest! Since those days, Bob's worked for both DC and Marvel, and both companies were lucky to have him.

Bob's now a freelance writer on various projects, and his thoughts on the business and the world at large are all worth reading. He sure gets to travel more than I do! So consider this a tip of the Verheiden cap in Mr. G's direction...

No comments: