Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kind Words From The Boss...

From Radio & TV Talk, 9/17/11...

Q: How did you feel about the first season of “Falling Skies” on TNT? [Spielberg is an executive producer.]

Spielberg: It played great. It even hooked me. I don’t think I missed a week of ‘Falling Skies’ on broadcast. I watched while it was being aired, not on DVD. There’s something thrilling about watching it with millions of people at the same time. I couldn’t have been prouder of the producer and writers and actors. They did a great job. I was really happy for Noah Wyle [the lead.] I helped hire him on ‘E.R.’ years ago with John Wells and director Ron Holcomb. I was really proud to have Noah deliver this kind of success to all of us.


See the whole interview at:

http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2011/09/17/steven-spielberg-happy-with-tnts-falling-skies-regrets-revision-in-et-dvd-release/?cxntlid=thbz_hm

No comments: