Sunday, June 05, 2011

Falling Skies Round-Up!

As we approach the big premiere, figured it was time for a quick round-up of FALLING SKIES news and etc.

The show itself debuts here in the U.S. on TNT, June 19 (Sunday) at 9:00PM. The first episode is a two hour behemoth, after that the show airs at 10PM.

The Dark Horse graphic novel offering a peek at what happened pre-show will be out in early July. But many chapters are currently available online at TNT.com and the Dark Horse website.

I have joined twitter and will probably be blabbing online as the shows unspool, offering behind the scenes nonsense and whatever else I can think of. Fortunately I will be forced to hold it down to under 140 characters. You can find me at #markverheiden.

And I will continue to blog as the mood strikes, so check back here from time to time for even more... something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean "@markverheiden", not #markverheiden. The hashtag creates a clickable link for everyone writing that in to see one another's tweets, but you don't get the messages sent to you automatically.

Why aren't you writing Season 2. Do you know if it'll air in Canada and on what station? If it does air over here, I want you to know I'll only watch it because of you; Spielberg ain't nothing, compared to the man who co-wrote "Lay Down Your Burdens Part 2"!

Kas! said...

sweet, so excited!