Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Falling Skies - 6/19/11 9PM TNT

Well, we're finally closing on the big debut. Reviews have been mostly excellent (check out the Hollywood Reporter's rave or the love from the Chicago Tribune if you don't believe me!) and so now many fingers are crossed in hopes folks gave Falling Skies a shot. Like all shows, the first episodes tee up a lot of story, so stick around and watch as character and "alien" revelations build with each successive episode. Things get pretty hectic toward the end of season one...

I had a blast at the TNT premiere party, where I got to catch up with the cast and crew and just generally chatter. Meanwhile, I've been doing what I can to spread the word, doing interviews (37 in a row last Saturday in Sedona Arizona!) and "etc." Later this week I'll be blabbing on the "Slice Of Sci-Fi" radio show and the "Tomorrow Will Be Televised" Blog talk show.

But now it's coming down to the nitty gritty... so watch! Tell friends to watch! Tell enemies to watch! Heck, maybe the show will bring you closer together!

No comments: