Saturday, November 14, 2009

HEROES on 11/16/09! Brother's Keeper!

This week on Heroes, an extra special episode, and I'm not saying that just because I co-wrote it with my pal Rob Fresco. Well, I guess I am, but it's still extra-special!

We got your Nathan and your Peter (hence the "Brothers" title), your Matt and your Sylar, we got Tracy, Claire, Hiro, Suresh -- and the nefarious Samuel as well. It's all happening MONDAY November 16 at 8:00PM! Heroes on NBC!

THE TRUTH SETS OUR HEROES ON NEW AND DANGEROUS PATHS.

Samuel (Robert Knepper) learns just how powerful he can become and takes dangerous measures to reach his full potential. Meanwhile, as Tracy (Ali Larter) begins to lose control of her ability, one of her own comes in harms way. Elsewhere, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) continues his battle with Matt (Greg Grunberg).

Kavi Ladnier, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Ravi Kapoor and Andrew Connolly guest star.


In other Heroes-esque news, back the office we're careening toward the season four climax and I can report with some authority that there's plenty of cool stuff still to come. And some intriguing directors and guest stars that Battlestar fans may recognize from that fine program... but no, the Cylons are NOT responsible for Samuel's perfidy. At least I'm pretty sure...