Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kill List The Movie

So let's say you have this list of folks you want to kill? * How would you go about getting it done? Probably NOT the way the characters tackle the problem in KILL LIST, a recent U.K. feature effort. It does a disservice to the movie to go into too much detail, but suffice to say that following some excruciating domestic squabbling, a hit-man and his buddy meet with some folks who give them their next assignment(s). Things go awry from there. For those with of a more delicate nature, be warned there is some fairly graphic violence. For those who think A SERBIAN FILM is a comedy, you won't be terribly impressed.

What I can say with some certainty that you will not see where this one is going. I certainly didn't, though I'm not sure that's a good thing. The ultimate resolution seemed rather random to me. I don't need the world spelled out, but this one is so baffling that... well, it left me flummoxed. And that is not a word I pull out at the drop of my Santorum-scorned college-educated hat!

* Please note that this blog does not encourage such behavior.

No comments: