Friday, March 13, 2009

TONIGHT on Battlestar Galactica: Daybreak Part 1

Well, only two more weeks left... cast and crew have pretty much scattered to other things, but many of us have been getting together almost every week in Los Angeles to enjoy the last episodes on a variety of big screens. I suspect our gathering for the big finale will be joyous and melancholy and emotional, all at the same time. Kind of like BSG, actually...

Tonight, it all starts coming together. Or falling apart. Welcome to the world that is Battlestar! Candid admission time... I know the story, but while I've had versions of the finale on my desk since last Fall, I still haven't watched them. They were preliminary cuts, so I'm guessing a lot has changed, and selfishly as a fan I wanted to let the last couple hours flow over me. I sure hope they kept the Daggit...

TONIGHT on the Sci-Fi Channel! 10:00PM! Don't miss it!