Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Question Re: MY NAME IS BRUCE

Anonymous asks the following in the comment section:

"I'm really looking forward to this film. But can you confirm that the "Ash" character & the "Evil Dead" movies are ever mentioned in this film? I've found your previous statements ambiguous when it comes to that topic. Can you clear it up once & for all for the fans? Thanks for your time!"

First of all, ambiguity is our friend. That said, I can flat out say, without fear of contradiction, that "Evil Dead" is name-checked in MNIB, but in ways no sane person could anticipate. I hesitate to get more specific because we gotta leave a few surprises for when the movie finally comes out, right? Right!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks, this is for me the highest anticipated movie of 2007 and I just gotta hope there will be a release here in belgium!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that Bruce Campbell will be attending the sneak preview of My Name is Bruce at the Ashland Independent Film Festival in Ashland, Oregon on April 13, 2007. Also showing at that day are Bubba Ho-Tep, Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness.